Condé Nast International (CNI) sets the benchmark for publishing excellence with leading print and digital brands including Vogue, Vanity Fair, GQ, Wired, and AD among others. CNI, headquartered in London, publishes over 30 iconic print and digital brands including Vogue, GQ, Vanity Fair, Wired and AD. Operating in 28 markets, CNI reaches over 240 million people worldwide.
CNI creates extraordinary consumer experiences via their licensing and hospitality division, and run the agenda-setting CNI Luxury Conference and several ventures in education. CNI seeks to define the future of the industry, guided by an unwavering commitment to quality.
- Detailed analysis and prioritization of the requirements, followed by a detailed examination of the solutions available on the market.
- Redefining global content creation within the company.
- Standardizing handling of all data within the group.
- Harmonizing international publishing IT.
- Successful global roll-out across 9 countries with 89 magazines, including all print and digital editions
- Harmonization and standardization of CNI’s global publishing IT
- Efficient workflow management for multi-channel content production
- Goals achieved: Create content once, publish everywhere, more with less
“In order to manage the entire content at Condé Nast across different geographical regions, we needed to change our multi-platform strategy. We have therefore carefully examined the systems available on the market and found that vjoon K4 is ideal for our purposes. We needed an efficient workflow management system that was easy to integrate with our existing systems, so vjoon K4 was the best choice for us.”