Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 170 years. The company is active around the globe, focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of efficient power generation and power transmission solutions and a pioneer in infrastructure solutions as well as automation, drive and software solutions for industry. With its publicly listed subsidiary Siemens Healthineers AG, the company is also a leading provider of medical imaging equipment – such as computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging systems – and a leader in laboratory diagnostics as well as clinical IT. In fiscal 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, Siemens generated revenue of €83.0 billion and net income of €6.1 billion. At the end of September 2018, the company had around 379,000 employees worldwide.
CSS.Tirol produces the annual reports for SIEMENS.
- Efficient production of the annual report
- Integration of all project participants in one workflow
- Preparing the report for print, website and Federal Gazette at the same time
- Highly automated processes across different departments
- 30% savings compared to previous processes
- Management of 450-500 pages per report and 50-80 versions to final version
- Maximum data security
- Automated export of selected content for website and Federal Gazette
“This (kind of production) is an ultimate speed record!”