“We needed a solution that would allow to repurpose our C&EN content on other platforms, making that content available in a form that our other platforms and media could easily bring into their systems.”
Editorial Director, C&EN
About the customer:
The American Chemical Society (ACS), established in 1876, is a leading provider of chemical and scientific information.
Chemical & Engineering News (C&EN) is the award-winning news outlet that reaches the American Chemical Society’s vast membership of 156,000 scientists, as well as the worldwide chemistry community in academia, industry and beyond. Through its website and weekly print newsmagazine, C&EN covers the latest research advances, business trends, chemical safety data, career information and more.
The C&EN Media Group provides advertising opportunities targeted to this large, powerful audience. C&EN’s integrated advertising network includes robust lead generation programs, unique print advertising opportunities, such as our in-house native advertising studio, C&EN BrandLab, and access to over 50 scientific research journals that attract more than 27 million scientists, engineers, and R&D professionals around the globe.
- Ensure streamlined content workflows for any integrated system.
- Afford remote locations and external contributors with real-time access to all content.
- Enable efficient publishing of versions for different channels.
- Lean “Digital First” workflow.
- Repurposing content on other platforms.
- Export of structured XML to produce more content with fewer staff and in less time.
- Modern architecture helps to comply with company IT requirements and directives.