Successful global roll-out
Media & Publishing
“In order to manage the entire content at Condé Nast across different geographical regions, we needed to change our multi-platform strategy. We have therefore carefully examined the systems available on the market and found that vjoon K4 is ideal for our purposes. We needed an efficient workflow management system that was easy to integrate with our existing systems, so vjoon K4 was the best choice for us.”
CTO, Condé Nast International
About the customer:
Condé Nast is a global media company that produces some of the world’s leading print, digital, video and social brands. These include Vogue, GQ, The New Yorker, Vanity Fair, Wired and Architectural Digest (AD), Condé Nast Traveler and La Cucina Italiana, among others.
Condé Nast brings big ideas to life, through intelligent storytelling with a diverse point of view underscores all that they do. Each month their video content generates more than 1 billion views. They reach 88 million consumers in print, 427 million in digital and 423 million across social platforms.
Headquartered in New York and London, Condé Nast operates in 32 markets including China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico and Latin America, Russia, Spain, Taiwan, the U.K. and the U.S., with additional license partners throughout the world.
- Global project management and implementation
- Detailed analysis and prioritization of the requirements, followed by a detailed examination of the solutions available on the market.
- Redefining global content creation within the company.
- Standardizing handling of all data within the group.
- Harmonizing international publishing IT.
- Successful global roll-out across 9 countries with 89 magazines, including all print and digital editions
- Harmonization and standardization of CNI’s global publishing IT
- Efficient workflow management for multi-channel content production
- Goals achieved: Create content once, publish everywhere, more with less