Modern content production
Media & Publishing
“Thanks to our expertise and the enormous flexibility of vjoon K4, we were able to optimize the workflow throughout the tkww team and adapt it to the new challenges. At the same time, we have launched a long-term support concept at tkww that enables the company to react quickly to changing competitive situations.”
CEO, TrazerEdge (vjoon Integration Partner at tkww)
About the customer:
The Knot Worldwide (tkww), formerly XO Group and The Knot Inc, is an American media and technology company that provides content, services, tools and products for couples planning weddings, building a home and starting a family. Every year, tkww connects more than 4 million couples with nearly 850,000 vendors in its global online marketplace. With its international family of brands, the company operates in more than 16 countries across North America, Europe, Latin America and Asia.
In addition to various websites, apps and online marketplaces, tkww also publishes its own bridal magazine, The Knot Magazine, which is sold both on newsstands and through subscriptions. The publication has all the inspiration and guidance couples need to plan a personalized wedding, from expert style and planning advice to fashion and beauty must-haves and tips from the wedding pros who make it all happen.
- Optimize collaboration within the tkww team.
- Making the entire content production process more efficient using modern tools.
- Training of all those involved in the process.
- Modern and highly automated production with vjoon K4 and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Accelerate production with centrally managed layout templates.
- More transparent processes across the entire collaboration.