Efficient annual report production
Digital Industries, Smart Infrastructure; Mobility
“This (kind of production) is an ultimate speed record!”
Project Manager SIEMENS annual reports/CSS.Tirol
(CSS.Tirol produced the annual reports for SIEMENS)
About the customer:
Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability, and internationality for more than 170 years. Active around the world, the company focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems and on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Siemens brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society. Through Mobility, a leading supplier of intelligent mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is helping to shape the world market for passenger and freight services.
Via its majority stake in the publicly listed company Siemens Healthineers, Siemens is also a world-leading supplier of medical technology and digital health services. In addition, Siemens holds a minority stake in Siemens Energy, a global leader in the transmission and generation of electrical power that has been listed on the stock exchange since September 28, 2020.
In fiscal 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the Siemens Group generated revenue of €57.1 billion and net income of €4.2 billion. As of September 30, 2020, the company had around 293,000 employees worldwide.
- Efficient production of the annual report
- Integration of all project participants in one workflow
- Preparing the report for print, website and Federal Gazette at the same time
- Highly automated processes across different departments
- 30% savings compared to previous processes
- Management of 450-500 pages per report and 50-80 versions to final version
- Maximum data security
- Automated export of selected content for website and Federal Gazette