Tremendous time savings
(video in German)
“Especially with the system-driven forwarding of texts through the entities to the final editor, BASF was able to minimize mistakes and spend up to 20% less time correcting and proofreading.”
Head of Service Center Media and Communication, BASF SE
About the customer:
BASF SE is a German multinational chemical company and the largest chemical producer in the world. The BASF Group comprises subsidiaries and joint ventures in more than 80 countries and operates six integrated production sites and 390 other production sites in Europe, Asia, Australia, the Americas and Africa. Its headquarters is located in Ludwigshafen, Germany. BASF has customers in over 190 countries and supplies products to a wide variety of industries. Despite its size and global presence, BASF has received relatively little public attention since it abandoned manufacturing and selling BASF-branded consumer electronics products in the 1990s.
At the end of 2019, the company employed 117,628 people, with over 54,000 in Germany. In 2019, BASF posted sales of €59.3 billion and income from operations before special items of about €4.5 billion. The company is currently expanding its international activities with a particular focus on Asia. Between 1990 and 2005, the company invested €5.6 billion in Asia, for example in sites near Nanjing and Shanghai, China and Mangalore, India.
- Secure production of business-critical publications
- Minimizing sources of errors from manually entering and correcting financial data
- Provides business units, remote locations, and external contributors real-time access to all content.
- Process-driven and secure production of annual and quarterly reports, employee magazines, various brochures and information sheets.
- Minimizing errors and spending up to 20% less time correcting and proofreading.
- Finance, corporate communications, investor relations and service center media and communications are tightly integrated with the entire production workflow.
- Production of the 40-pages employee magazine “euroscope” across various countries delivered in 6 languages.